All bubbles pop.. Eventually.

Troubleshooting problems while bubbling can be a very frustrating experience. We hope to help alleviate some of that frustration by providing you with a good understand of what can go wrong when bubbling. Remember that bubbles shouldn't make you frustrated or angry. If and when you find yourself upset by the results you are getting while bubbling just take a step back for a moment and remember what you've learned here.

All bubbles pop. Some pop fairly quickly others last for several minutes. In general, the smaller the bubble the longer it will last. On the other hand, the larger the bubble the shorter it will last. This is a generalization but it is a good rule of thumb. The reason larger bubbles tend to pop faster is because of their enormous surface area. This increases their vulnerability to being popped.

Bubbles can pop for a number of reasons. Water evaporation, strong direct sunlight, high temperatures, strong winds, dryness, dry particles in the air (dust, pollen, pollutants, etc), bugs, exhaust fumes, and dry surfaces.

As you can see the chief reason that bubbles pop are environmental issues. This above anything else you read here should be noted. Don't beat yourself up. Even the best bubblers in the world must work around these issues. Just get out there and bubble! You will know when things are working right, and you will see when they're not. Just don't jump right to blaming yourself and your bubble juice. Most of the time it is an environmental issue. I'd say that 90 percent of the time the issue is environmental. The other 10 percent of the time it's something else.

There are a number of factors that play into the health of your bubbles. The first of which obviously is environmental conditions. Second, your bubble juice. Third, bubble wand material. Fourth, human error. This is the order by which you should approach troubleshooting a bubbling issues.

Something to keep in mind is that as you bubble your juice will become agitated. Once your juice is really foamy you will notice a drop in performance. When this happens you've either got to give the bubble juice a break, or slim the foam out.

Dialing in your juice for optimal performance can be tedious. Especially if you are using a bubble juice recipe that is not made with good ingredients or exact measurements. This is why we use Jumbo Juice. It cuts the guess work out of the equation.

If you are concerned that you are having problems with your bubble juice take a look at this page on The Soap Bubble Wiki.

Knowing the symptoms and the associated remedies of the problems you face is a difficult subject to teach. This mostly comes through experience. So get out there and bubble!

Make sure you review our Ideal Conditions For Bubbling page.

I highly recommend reading the troubleshooting page on The Soap Bubble Wiki.

Finally if you are having a hard time please don't hesitate to reach out to us on social media or by email. We are happy to help!